Monday 21 February 2011

New Things

I wouldn't say I'm a blog-stalker. Quite the opposite in fact. My sister keeps telling me about all these cool blogs that she stumbles across, where she finds the inspiration for her sewing and 'food' ideas, and it's got me intrigued. I've always felt like I haven't got the time to have a blog. Running around after my 3 kids seems to be about as much energy as I can muster these days ( and maintaining my OCD tendencies which cause me to feel like my house must be perfect at all times!) I'd go as far to say that I felt like having a blog was a selfish thing, and one that I didn't have the time for. BUT, I now feel like I need some type of outlet for my day-to-day runnings as a Mum, and most importantly, a wife. I couldn't care less if no one EVER looked at my blog. That would be fine. So here I go. I'm making a stab at it, and we'll see how it goes. Perhaps tomorrow I'll share all about my incredible weekend in London. Just me and Jo, no kids. Wow. Now that was fantastic!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Look at you go being selfish;) Feels good doesn't it?!? Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just what you are saying, I started out blogging as an outlet. It was a place for me to go and vent. It has turned into a wonderful place for me to gather ideas , read about women with similar interest and so much more. Welcome to blogland! By the way I love what you wrote in your profile! Can't wait to read more.
    Amy www.thelittlebeansprout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete